Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Midi 1 or Midi 2

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Alex EWS64's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Dear friends,
    I found, I don't remember where, there should be a difference in speed response between Midi 1 and midi 2.
    Sometime I suspect it should be true.....
    Is there someone who can confirm me this.

    Thank you in advance

    A. Rosati

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Midi 2 is known to be more reliable, especially when you work with sysex data.
    So I would recommend to use midi 2 of the ews.
    Good luck,
    Arnoud.

    ------------------
    Arnoud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •